Wireless Bridge BR-300AN
• WPA/WPA2-PSK Mixed(Auto)
• WPA/WPA2-Enterprise Mixed(Auto)
• 802.1x (EAP-TLS/EAP-TTLS/PEAP/LEAP/EAP-FAST)
• Use the setting of WPA/WPA2-PSK Mixe (AAuto), WPA/WPA2-Enterprise Mixed (auto) when you WPA-PSK (AES/TKIP) and WPA-Enterprise (AES/TKIP).
It supports a SSL certificate signed with SHA-2.
DS-510 Gigabit USB Device Server
• High-Performance data throughput due to optimized performance and Gigabit connection. Extremely powerful CPU (800MHz) and two USB Hi-Speed ports (TypeA), which can be extended using a USB hub.
• The Printer AutoConnect feature works with the Windows or Macintosh printing system and allows multiple computers to easily share a USB printer over the network by making an automatic connection to the printer. Then it will automatically disconnect after the print job is sent making the printer available to the next user.
• Isochronous Transfer Mode USB devices such as Webcams or USB sound cards, which require ongoing data transmission in real time, can also be used in the network environment.
DN-520AN High Speed Wireless USB Device Server
Security for professional use that takes IT security beyond standard encryption and which can be relied on by business users:
• WPA/WPA2-PSK (AUTO)
• IEEE 802.1X (EAP-TLS/EAP-TTLS/PEAP/EAP-FAST/LEAP)
DS-600 USB 3.0 Device Server
USB3.0 SuperSpeed is supported. DS-600 can transmit data faster than the preceding model. Even devices that handle large data such as scanners can transmit data quickly with USB3.0 and the DS-600, allowing you to improve work eciency.
• Isochronous Transfer mode
• Standard TCP/IP printing (LPR/RAW)
• NAS (Network Attached Storage) functions
• Simple configuration
• ECO mode
SD-300 / SD-310AN Wired / Wireless Serial Device Server
• Industry-leading security including WPA, WPA2, and WEP, plus 802.1x authentication with the most commonly used EAP types
• Dual band IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n support on the SD-310AN allows communication in the 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz bands. Radio interference in the commonly used 2.4 GHz band can be avoided by utilizing 5 GHz.
• Virtually any client device can remotely control and monitor your serial devices including computers (Windows, Mac, Linux), mobile devices (Android, iOS), and virtual servers (VMware, Citrix, Microsoft Terminal Server and Hyper-V).
SX-AP-4800AN Dual Band 802.11a/b/g/n Wireless Access Point
• Dual band support:2.4GHz, 5GHz The IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n wireless LAN standards are supported. SX-AP-4800AN is designed for dual band operation on 2.4GHz and 5GHz. The 5GHz band has less interference and improves connectivity with various kinds of network devices.
• Advance Security High Wireless LAN security. The enterprise security, IEEE 802.1X, is supported to achieve advanced safety.
IEEE 802.1X EAP-PEAP, EAP-TLS, EAP-TTLS
Above functions will be available when communicating devices are supporting corresponding functions
SX-ND4050G Network Display Adapter
• Problem-free operation even through WLAN Thanks to the high transmission rates of up to 300 Mbps (theoretical value) on IEEE 802.11n, the tablet PC responds immediately to pen input and can provide satisfactory performance even for moving pictures.
The SX-ND4050G can be configured as a wireless Access Point and builds a complete independent wireless LAN network. That means that resources of the existing wireless network are not occupied and the investment for further hardware equipment is minimized.
• strong>Bidirectional data transfer with various USB devices Thanks to the USB Virtual Link technology by silex, various input devices such as touch panels or USB devices can be remotely controlled through the network by the PC.
• Support for Full HD Support for the maximum Full HD resolution (1920 x 1080) permits the display of high picture quality.
SX-ND-4350WAN Wireless Network Display Adapter HDMI
• Robust and Quality Wireless Operation Immediate response to touch input and video, without visible latency.
• Bidirectional data transfer with various USB devices Silex USB Virtual Link Technology™ enables various input devices such as touch panels or USB devices to be remotely controlled from across the network by the computer. Remote control of PC via USB mouse and keyboard possible.
• Display • Large screen TV
• Interactive Board
• Super short-focus projector
• Support for Full HD resolution (1920 x 1080) at up to 24 frames per second permits the display of high picture quality.
SX-PS-3200P Print Server
• Share a parallel printer over the network Multiple computers can share a parallel printer over the network
• No printer cable is required As the SX-PS-3200P can be directly connected to a parallel interface, no printer cable is required.
• Client software for printing is also available "SX-Print"- Client software for printing comes with the SX-PS-3200, makes printing more stable than OS standard printing protocols.
• Remote status cheking "SX Monitor"- Printer status monitoeing software - allows to check the printer status such as "paper out" or "printing" in a pop-up message at real time
• IPv6 Supported IPv6 - next generation protocol - is supported (Ipv4/IPv6) Dual Protocol Stack suported) Even in the IPv6 only environment, SX- PS-3200P can be set up and allows printing. Note: IPv6 is not supported on Windows XP.
SX-SVL-Silent Silently roll‐out SX Virtual Link software across your system
• Users of Silex’ USB Device Servers connect and disconnect to their USB devices via network using the software SX Virtual Link. For large roll-outs and companies trying to minimize the installation effort it would be efficient and cost effective to integrate the Software Setup in their Silent Installation Routine. Now they can.
• Silex technology offers a customised version of SX Virtual Link, that installs the software completely silently. There is no user interaction required. Pop-Up-Windows are suppressed. As this special version uses a Microsoft certified driver, there is also no WHQL (Windows Hardware Quality Labs) message that appears to inform about uncertified drivers.
• SX-SVL-Silent is delivered as an executable file and installs the standard version of SX Virtual Link while using a specific type of the virtual USB driver. After the installation, the software is ready to use.